FNEAA is pleased to invite you to register in our upcoming virtual webinars.
The First Nations Education Administrators Association (FNEAA) offers several professional development webinars designed for First Nations Education Administrators and organizations, based on their needs and priorities. The FNEAA course webinars are offered using the Zoom Platform.
These webinar courses consist of two-day webinars (broken into four 2.5-hour sessions) and four-day webinars (broken into eight 2.5-hour sessions). All scheduled webinars will be delivered in blocks of two sessions that will run from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST with a 30-minute break in between each session. Learn from the convenience of your own home, from anywhere across the country.
6 New Webinars:
1. Innovation for First Nations Education Reconciliation
2. Achieving Personal Excellence in Education (Emotional Intelligence)
3. First Nations Education Agreements
4. Negotiating First Nations Education Agreements
5. First Nations Education Governance
6. First Nations Education Leadership
2 Popular Webinars:
7. Finding and Hiring the Best Talent
8. Taking Corrective Action
FNEAA staff will work with you to make arrangements to deliver a course webinar to your staff and elected leaders at a time that is convenient to you.
For more information see our Virtual Webinar Page.
These services include the following.
Examples of services include the following.
Examples of gathering include the following.